October 18, 2008

Day Before My 1st Marathon

This is going to be quick, because I need to get everything together for tomorrow morning. I have been SO bad at not keeping this blog up to date. If you're really interested in what's been going on the last 2 months, please visit me at my other blog.

If you're short on time too - here's a brief catch up. August - good. September - horrible, thank you Lehman Bros. I work in finance - in securities lending. The last month has been a nightmare. Even worse, DH's mother passed away on 9/19, and his grandmother passed away a couple of weeks ago.

Running has been okay - have had bad ITBS issues, so started seeing someone for Graston's and ART. Doing MUCH better. I ran in the Maine Coast Half - much hillier than I expected, the BWS 5K - great race, met Jay from last season's Biggest Loser, and the Tufts 10K. I have a full week of vacation after tomorrow, and my computer, so hopefully I will be able to post some race reports.

Oh, yes...tomorrow I'm running in my first marathon. I am feeling PRETTY DAMN NERVOUS!

1 comment:

carla said...

delurking to wish you a FANTASTIC RACE.

Miz.